Terms and conditions
In compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), THE MAD PIXEL FACTORY SL informs that it is the owner of the website www.madpixelrob.com. In accordance with the requirements of article 10 of the Law, THE MAD PIXEL FACTORY SL reports the following data:
Website, platform y service
The holder of this web site is THE MAD PIXEL FACTORY SL, with CIF B82521519 and registered office in CL FUENCARRAL 125 2 IZQ 28010 Fuencarral, Madrid, inscribed in the Mercantile Registry, Volume 14904 folio 127, sheet M-248047 and registration on 21 December 1999. The email address to contact the company is: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- The Website, platform and service that make up Madgazine, the software that support them and the the distinguishing characteristics that appear in them, are the property of Madpixel or its suppliers. You may not copy, distribute, license or sell any of it, all or in part, without previous authorization in writing from us.
- Reverse engineering of the software programs used in Madgazine is expressly forbidden.
User and system of responsibilities
The web site of the MAD PIXEL FACTORY SL provides a wide range of information, services and data. The user assumes responsibility for the proper use of the website. This responsibility extends to:
• The accuracy and legality of the information provided by the user in the forms provided by THE MAD PIXEL FACTORY SL for access to certain content or services offered by the website.
• Any use of the information, services and data offered by the MAD PIXEL FACTORY SL contrary to the provisions of the present terms, the law, morality, good faith or public order, or which in any other way may involve injury to the rights of third parties or the operation of the web site.
Linking Policy and Disclaimers
THE MAD PIXEL FACTORY SL is not responsible for the content of web sites to which users may access through the links established in its web site and declares that in no case will it proceed to examine or exercise any control whatsoever over the content of other sites on the Web. Similarly, it does not guarantee the technical availability, accuracy, truthfulness, validity or legality of sites which are not its property that can be accessed through the links.
THE MAD PIXEL FACTORY SL declares it has taken all necessary measures to avoid any damage to users of its web site, which may be derived from browsing its website. Therefore, THE MAD PIXEL FACTORY SL is not liable, in any case, for any possible damages incurred by users for browsing the Internet.
- In order to use “Madgazine” you must have full legal capacity and personally open the account (“Account”). Accounts registered may not be registered by any automatic method whatsoever.
- In order to be able to open your Account you must provide your complete legal name, a valid email address and any other information that may be required in the process of completing the application process.
- You must accept the obligation to insure that you will keep your password out of the reach of third parties. MadPixel accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any consequences resulting from not fulfilling this commitment.
- You are responsible for acquiring all authorizations and intellectual property rights needed to use the content that you include in your publications unless these have been provided by us. Said user-provided contents will not infringe the right to honor, privacy or reputation of third parties. You, the user, are responsible for any damages to MadPixel or any third parties caused by not fulfilling said obligation.
- You, the user, may not use “Madgazine” for any illegal purposes or include links in your publication or contents to any illegal content or services. If your publications are hosted in our server, we reserve the right to remove those contents or publications that infringe the rights of third parties or any current legislation.
When these modifications affect prices and/or the characteristics of the service (e.g. number of pages of each publication or number of magazines contracted) these conditions will not be applicable to those contracts made prior to the date of publication of said modifications.
Likewise, Madpixel has the right to modify the technology used in Madgazine as long as this does not jeopardize the services contracted.
Payment of contracted services
All fee bearing services will be paid for by means of PayPal at the time the services are contracted and will give the the user right to the services included in the modality chosen as described in the Madgazine website.
Once a service is paid for there is no refund regardless of whether such things as the total number of possible publications or the maximum number of views are used in their entirety or not.
The publications contracted must be created within one year of their acquisition. In the cases of the “Free” and “Pro” licenses this one year limit also applies to the views which must also take place in the space of one year.
In accordance with the regulations in force with regard to the Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that your data will be incorporated into the treatment system owned by THE MAD PIXEL FACTORY SL with CIF B82521519 and registered office at CL FUENCARRAL 125 2 IZQ 28010, Madrid, in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between the two parties. In compliance with regulations currently in force, THE MAD PIXEL FACTORY SL reports that data will be kept for the time strictly necessary to comply with the provisions referred to above. Unless you tell us otherwise, we will assume that your data has not been modified, that you agree to notify us of any variation and that we have your consent to use such data for the purposes mentioned above.
THE MAD PIXEL FACTORY SL informs that it will proceed to treat the data in a lawful, fair, transparent, adequate, relevant, accurate and up-to-date way. It is for this reason that the MAD PIXEL FACTORY SL undertakes to take all reasonable steps to ensure that such data are deleted or corrected without delay when they are inaccurate.
In accordance with the rights conferred by data protection regulations, you may exercise the rights to access, rectification, limitation of treatment, suppression, portability, and opposition to the processing of personal data as well as of the consent given for the treatment of the same, by directing your request to the address indicated above or by email at email@example.com.
You may apply to the competent control authority to file any claim you consider appropriate.
El envío de estos datos implica la aceptación de esta cláusula.
Intellectual and industrial property
THE MAD PIXEL FACTORY SL by itself or as assignee, owns all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as of the elements contained in same (including but not limited to images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; brands or logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by THE MAD PIXEL FACTORY SL. They will be, therefore, works protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, as per both the Spanish and Community legislation in this field, as well as international treaties and agreements in this field signed by Spain.
All rights reserved. Under the provisions of the Law on Intellectual Property, the following are expressly prohibited: the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its mode of provision, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium, and by any technical means, without the authorization of the MAD PIXEL FACTORY SL.
The user undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights of THE MAD PIXEL FACTORY SL. You can view the elements of the portal and even print them, copy them and store them on the hard drive of your computer or any other hardware provided it is solely and exclusively for personal and private use. The user must refrain from deleting, altering, avoiding or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of the MAD PIXEL FACTORY SL.
Legal actions, applicable law and jurisdiction
THE MAD PIXEL FACTORY SL reserves the right to bring civil or criminal actions it deems appropriate for the improper use of its web site and content, or for any breach of these terms and conditions.
The relationship between the user and the provider shall be governed by prevailing regulations applicable in the Spanish territory. In the event of any dispute the parties may submit their disputes to arbitration or proceed to ordinary jurisdiction in compliance with the rules on jurisdiction and competence in this regard. THE MAD PIXEL FACTORY SL has its registered office in Madrid, Spain.